Dear customers, please carefully read this Policy for confidentiality and protection of personal data of the company “RENT A MINIBUS” Ltd.
In case you have any questions about how your personal data is protected, please do not hesitate to contact us at the phone number and email address below.
- “RENT A MINIBUS” Ltd. Company.
- BULSTAT: 205996447
- VAT registered: BG205996447
- Address: 5 Balchik St., Lagera quarter, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Contact phone: 00359 893 70 55 55
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
“RENT A MINIBUS” Ltd. is a company registered in the Trade Register – BULSTAT 205996447, with headquarters and management address: 5 Balchik St., Lagera quarter, Sofia, Bulgaria and phone number: 00359 893 70 55 55.
- “personal data” means any information relating to an identified natural person or an identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or by one or more characteristics specific to the physical, the physiological, genetic, psychic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- “processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or other way in which the data is made available, arranged or combined, restricted, deleted or destroyed;
- “restriction of processing” means marking stored personal data in order to limit their processing in the future;
- “administrator” means a natural or legal person, public body, agency or other structure that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing personal data;
- “personal data processor” means a natural or legal person, public body, agency or other structure that processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- “recipient” means a natural or legal person, public body, agency or other structure to which the personal data is disclosed, whether or not it is a third party;
- “third party” means a natural or legal person, public body, agency or other body other than the data subject, the controller, the personal data processor and the persons who, under the direct supervision of the controller or the personal data processor, have the right to process the personal data;
- “data subject consent” means any freely expressed, specific, informed and unequivocal indication of the will of the data subject, by means of a statement or a clear affirmative action, which expresses his consent to the personal data relating to him being processed.
The processing of your personal data is carried out for the purpose of:
- Establishing the identity of the client;
- Making contact with the client in connection with the services requested by him or for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations under a contract concluded with the client;
- Management and fulfillment of your requests in connection with the conclusion or performance of a contract for the services provided by us;
- Preparing and sending invoices for the payments due for the requests made by you or the contracts concluded with us;
- Providing you with the comprehensive service you need;
- Collection of the amounts due for the services used;
- Processing by a data processor when concluding a relevant contract with a personal data processor.
To fulfill legal obligations:
We process your identification data, invoicing and payment data and your other personal data in order to fulfill our statutory obligations, including but not limited to:
- Provision of information to the Consumer Protection Commission or third parties provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- Provision of information to law enforcement authorities in case of violations;
- Providing information to the Personal Data Protection Commission;
- Fulfillment of obligations provided for in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Insurance Procedural Code, as well as other related legal acts;
- Provision of information to the court and third parties, within the framework of proceedings before a court, in accordance with the requirements of the procedural and substantive legal acts applicable to the proceedings.
Please note that your personal data is collected and/or processed for direct marketing purposes.
What personal data we process:
- Your full name, uniform civil number or personal number of a foreigner, permanent address;
- Personal contact details – contact address, telephone number, email;
- Credit or debit card information, bank account number or other banking and payment information in connection with payments under contracts concluded with us;
- E-mail and information about the requests made by the user, submitted complaints, requests for assistance;
- Other feedback we receive from you;
- Data provided through our website;
- Other personal data provided by you or a third party when concluding a contract.