When taking a cargo or passenger minibus, auto platform or roadside assistance car for rent, a deposit of BGN 200 in cash is left to the “RENT A MINIBUS” Ltd company. It is returned to the Renter upon handing back the rented vehicle in the form in which it was taken (if no shortages or damages were found).
- The most recent passengers’ minivan models are rented against a BGN 400 deposit paid by card, which is returned under the same conditions as described above.
- The SUVs are rented against a BGN 1000 deposit paid by card, which is returned under the same conditions as described above.
Additional payment is due in the following cases:
- The damage or theft of the vehicle has not been registered with the police, a traffic accident report has not been provided and/or an employee of the “RENT A MINIBUS” Ltd company has not been notified;
- The keys and documents will not be returned in case of theft of the vehicle / platform;
- Theft, loss or damage to parts of the exterior and interior of the vehicle; of documents and accessories, CD player, navigation system, antenna, wipers, mirrors and license plates;
- Damage caused to the vehicle as a result of off-road driving;
- An event resulting from the use of alcohol or narcotics;
- The vehicle is driven by an unauthorized or disqualified driver;
- Smuggling of goods or people;
- Unauthorized repairs.
In case of damage or theft of the vehicle, the Renter is obliged to provide all necessary documents from the police to the “RENT A MINIBUS” Ltd company. Otherwise, the Renter is liable in full for the relevant damage or for the entire insured value, in case of total loss or theft.